- 1 likes ||
- 0 comments ||
- 12 minutes ago
Whether it’s his first diaper rash or his first bath, keeping your newborn baby clean is not as complicated as it seems. All it takes is a little bit of practice!
Here are a few tips on how to care for your newborn’s skin:
• Change diaper frequenly and always wipe front to back
• Make sure area is dry before putting on a new diaper
• Treat your newborn with diaper ointment or water barrier
• Avoid offending foods to your newborn that can cause diaper rash
• Only bathe your newborn two or three times a week
• Sponge bath newborns until umbilical cords falls off and heals
Learn more by reading the article, link in bio.
#thedermgroup #dermatology #dermatologytips #newbornskin #newbornbaby #babylove #parenting